Wednesday 4 March 2015

Clinique Superdefense SPF25 Age Defense Moisturizer

Hi Hello lovely people!

     Today is about my fav face cream of all time (so far). I’ve been using this one for more than a year and now it saddens me to say but… it’s no more, no more










     I should begin by saying that this cream was recommended to me by a friend who said that this was the best she’s ever had, a bit pricy but worth the money. I was intrigued and went to a Clinique store (not quite a store but a tiny place where they sell it at the El Corte Ingles-for those of you living in Spain) and the seller said that first she needs to test my skin to see which kind of cream would best fit me and my skin’s needs.

     I went along and listen to her talk about how I should have the 3 steps program, that just cleaning my face is not enough that it is important to use the toner from the same brand and so on… I was only interested in the face cream so…
It turned out that her recommendation was the same as of my friends, the super defense cream for combination skin.
I must admit I had my doubts because no other face cream that had “for combination or oily skin” did good to me, they terribly dried my face and the sebum shine was there anyway as if to spite me. Not this one though, this one moisturized, protected and restored my faith in combination face creams. J

     It is a dermato-cosmetic, created by a dermatologist and it truly is better than a drugstore cream.

Pros:
      ·         Subtle scent
      ·         Good moisturizer
      ·         Keeps the sebum in control
      ·         Good base for makeup
      ·         Has SPF 25 and “fights against the visible effects of emotional stress, sun and pollution”

Cons:
      ·         The price (I paid around 50Eur in Madrid)

     I will repurchase this product as soon as I find a good offer for it. Right now I have a few face creams that I am testing, replacing this cream until the next one takes its rightful place into my shelf.

Ladies, expect more face cream reviews!
Until the next one
Much Love,



Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment