Wednesday 18 March 2015

Unboxing Goodiebox March 2015

Hello beauty lovers!
     I am so excited; I just came from the post with this month’s Goodiebox. Now I know every country has this concept (you subscribe  monthly for cosmetics that would normally cost more if bought individually plus you get to be surprised, every month), Goodiebox is the Danish concept. J
Without further ado here is the content of my Goodiebox:

1.       The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter (travel size, 50 DKK)
The Body Shop is one of my favorite brands because they use natural ingredients, don’t test on animals, are always engaged in social campaigns (they always do CSR).
This particularly body butter is a novelty, I don’t think TBS launched it yet soo.. hehe I get to be among the first to test itJ (me and the other Goodiebox subscribers).
The consistency is very light, more like the Moringa and Satsuma (for the TBS connoisseurs) and thus fitful for spring and summer. The scent is very delicate, I love it. Well done Goodiebox!

2.         Human+Kind Hand+Elbow+Foot Cream (50 DKK)
You can never go wrong with a hand cream, especially one that says “no chemicals, no colorants, no parabens, no perfume, no additives, no animal testing, dermatological tested, hypo allergenic, suitable for sensitive skins”.
The scent is a bit stronger than the TBS body butter above mentioned. I like it.

3.    Appeal4 nailpolish (69 DKK)
I don’t know about this one… has metallic nail polish come back? I don’t think so but I can make it work in combination with a matte one.

4.    Nivea Cream Smooth (travel size, 20 DKK)
Can’t wait to try it, I usually like Nivea products.


5.    Glo Minerals jeweled Eye Pencil (150 DKK)
This one looks interesting, has a creamy texture, can’t wait to try it.

6.    Baru dreamy chocolate hippo (29 DKK for 3)
Can you ever go wrong with chocolate?

7.    Teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint (77DKK for 15)
You lost me here, I cannot stand liquorice.

Conclusion:
All in all I am happy mostly because of the body butter, eye pencil and hand cream and if I am to do the math all these 3 products cost more than I paid so… I’m happy.
That’s all folks! One more month until the next Goodiebox!
Until the next review!

Too-daa-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment