Thursday 26 February 2015

Yves Rocher Stimulating Shampoo with white lupine extract

Hi Hello!
Today I'm presenting you my review on this shampoo, I should mention that I have at least 10 shampoos so you will be seeing a lot of reviews on this category. It is not necessarily an obsession I am just constantly looking for "the one" shampoo but never seem to find the right one. But did I though?
This Anti-Chute Shampoo seems to be closer to the one so I thought is is worth reviewing it.

I started using it about a month ago and here you can see that I used half of it so I had time to form an opinion.
Been using it along  with:

(*Cloud 9-Quick dry potion, *Elvital-Extraordinary oil,*Yves Rocher-Eclat radiance rinsing vinegar, *L'Oreal- Instant miracle reconstructing treatment, *Batiste-dry shampoo tropical) 

Their description
"Yves Rocher Laboratories selected the white lupine for its proven anti-hair loss properties. Incorporated into a soft and creamy shampoo, it acts at the root of the hair bulb by stimulating the scalp's micro circulation-making hair healthier, fuller, stronger and more resistant."

What it did for me

 I tend to agree with its description so far, except for the hair loss part, I have not noticed yet any difference but then again I was not expecting any miracles. It is possible that if you use this shampoo for months and gently massage it on the scalp to actually work as a hair fall defense treatment

Pros
  • it doesn't itch (unlike Elseve/Elvive/Elvital)
  • it lathers well
  • good for greasy hair, it has some drying factor in it which also helps with volume
  • contains natural extracts of white lupine
  • no parabens
  • decent price (4-5 Eur)




Cons
  • strong off-putting smell
  • contains sulfates

Conclusion

 I will be repurchasing this shampoo one day because it is closely to what I envision "the one" shampoo to be like. The strong scent is a no-no but I will definitely try out more of the Yves Rocher shampoos.
General mark: 9+




Until the next review 
Much love,


Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment