Thursday 19 February 2015

The Beginning

Hi Hello! How are you?

I'm Diana and I am starting my blog today. The intention of this blog is to review things, mostly cosmetics since they occupy a big part of my space/life...but I'll stay open minded to things that come into my life.

Why reviews?


I realized that I like criticising and a few days ago I thought well if I so much like to criticise why keep it to myself? why not make it constructive? maybe it will help some of you with decisions, curiosities.. who knows...

How will this work?

This concept is very popular, reviewing products, but what I want to do different is to give some time and see how the product works not just buy-review-throw/keep. It can take weeks until I will give my review of a product that I am testing just becase I want it to be objective and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment