Friday 13 March 2015

The Body Shop Chocomania range


Hello beauty lovers!
Sometimes the only thing that excites me when I think of taking a shower is the products that make the experience oh so pleasant. Today I’m presenting you my review of TBS Chocomania range:


     I’m going to start talking about the body butter which is in fact the product that convinced me to buy all the others. I had a small version of it from a heart shaped set that contained 2 travel size body butters and from the first use I fell terribly in love with this scent. I find it so yummy and at the same time seductive and comforting a scent that I know all chocolate lovers will adore.


      The consistency of the butter is perfect for a cold season since it is very thick and moisturizing, a heavy texture that I prefer using before going to bed. I fell it’s like a feast for the senses(it is the deluxe edition) and I cannot get enough, I had to buy the largest version when I finished it. 
As a plus these products are cruelty free since TBS don't test on animals, have no parabens and they are made of natural oils.Will be purchasing it again and again it’s a keeper! A big 10

The Body scrub= a total disappointment!
     I must admit I had very high hopes for this one. I had tried body scrubs from TBS before and liked it a lot but this one… omg… the smell is so plastic, nothing like the shower cream or the butter.

     Let’s talk about consistency... looks gooey, nothing wrong about that, also nothing feels wrong while using it.. it is only after when you rinse it off that gets very annoying…
Why? Well… after using a scrub you would expect your skin to be somehow dry, you did just exfoliated right? Well ladies and gents… this one leaves your skin OILY! Yes oily! How is this possible? I don’t know… I find it disturbing though. It gets a 5 from me… never to be purchase again.

The shower cream=a delicious pick!
The shower cream is just lovely, it has a nice consistency and it smells lovely, warm, sweet what everyone deserves to be spoiled with once in a while J

It gets a 10 from me although I admit it is a bit weird to use a brown colored shower cream.
Till the next one!
Too-daa-loo!


No comments:

Post a Comment