Friday 19 June 2015

Hair routine! The secret is out :)

Hello beauty lovers!

     This post is going to be an atypical post since I am not reviewing anything. Today I am sharing with  you may hair washing routine which I think works really well on me and might help you too if you have frizzy or dry or un-tameable, curly hair.
Without further ado I shall reveal my hair secrets J
Step 1

OIL- any kind of oil, coconut oil (for a couple of hours) or L’oreal oil (for a few minutes).

Step 2
Going into the shower I use a slightly colder temperature on my hair than I use on my body and wet my hair.
Step 3
Conditioning. Say what? I did not skip a step, this is what I do, I condition (or do a mask). I let it like that while I shower the rest of my body.
Step 4
I rinse and shampoo.
Step 5
I condition again and sometimes pour some raspberry vinegar on top of the conditioner.

Step 6
Final rinse
Step 7
A trick I learned from Michelle Phan, use a cotton t-shirt to dry your hair instead of a towel. The towel can make it frizzy and we don’t like that, do we?


WHY?
A simple question which has a simple answer- It works better! Using a moisturizer (mask or conditioner) preps the hair for shampooing, the shampoo will lather much better, which will allow gentle moves. All in all the hair will be more shiny and easier to brush.
Do you have a routine?
Try this one once, maybe you'll make it your routine as well.
Until the next one,
Only positive thoughts!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment